Categories Site Actions X

HomeForumsGamingFavorite game of all time?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Nick June 24, 2015 at 8:44 PM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Keymaster

Favorite game of all time, go!

Please let me know about any site issues!

Nick
    Keymaster

I’m a GTA nut, I have fond memories of playing Liberty Cities and Vice City on my PSP… Good times

jmc92
    jmc92
    Keymaster

This is a tough choice. I’m going to have to pick 3.
    GameBoyAdvance
    The Hobbit. For an old style game, it’s a classic. It’s got good graphics and no glitches to be found.

PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy 012
    (I’ve played over 400 hours on it..that should say alot about it lol)

GameboyAdvance Zelda: The minish cap
    This game came late into the collection of games that I’ve finished and was the last one I actually worked all the way through. It’s really in depth as far as little sub quests go, and the graphics are great. But it does have a few glitches.

Testin a sig

Nick
    Keymaster

This is a tough choice. I’m going to have to pick 3. GameBoyAdvance The Hobbit. For an old style game, it’s a classic. It’s got good graphics and no glitches to be found.
    PSP Dissidia Final Fantasy 012 (I’ve played over 400 hours on it..that should say alot about it lol)
    GameboyAdvance Zelda: The minish cap This game came late into the collection of games that I’ve finished and was the last one I actually worked all the way through. It’s really in depth as far as little sub quests go, and the graphics are great. But it does have a few glitches.

I’ve actually never played any of those

jmc92
    jmc92
    Keymaster

Rev up an emulator and check em out 😀

Testin a sig

Nick
    Keymaster

Rev up an emulator and check em out 😀

I found my PSP a while back, I’ve been playing some of ISOs I found on my old computer… good times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.